Friday, March 23, 2012

Facing Spring!!

What better way to face spring than with a custom facial. So I got inspired watching one of the prettiest faces I've seen. Rozonda "Chilli" from TLC is gorgeous. On her show she went and received which looked like the most heavenly spa facial EVER!! Of course on the road to beautiful skin one has to have facials included. Well there are two ways, a DIY facial or finding a great spa deal. Spa week usually has great deals, Groupon of course and Living Social but also try checking your local spa's website. Often they have a monthly special that is perfect timing. I came across a DIY facial for those who would rather keep it short and simple but get a good cleanse..

DIY Facial: Courtesy of Glamour.com

Fill a bowl with water and add 10 drops of lemon juice. Wash your face with baby shampoo, then rinse with the lemon water. Finish with a light application of grapeseed oil.

Also..tea tree oil can be used to draw out those pesky black heads if you need a bit of target.

Have fun!! I sure did as I have added this to part of my road to A rich 40.

0 comments:

Post a Comment