Monday, December 12, 2011

About Me!!


About me...hmmmm that's hard to put in words, but that is the point of a blog after all, right?? Well, first of all I love all things food. I love eating it, cooking it, smelling it, watching it on TV, reading about it, driving past restaurants, dreaming about it, you get the point all things food. I also love shopping for food, but my real addiction to shopping is shopping for accessories for my body aka clothes!!! I have found though that my love for all things fashion has created a problem with my love for all things like my bills paid.. soooo I have found ways to create priceless looks on a budget. Which brings me to another love that I have, planning. I run a small event planning business called Priceless Creations (www.pricelesscreations.net) where any event you can dream..I can make a reality.

So when I'm not plotting to take over the world with my 5 star culinary skills (I just started cooking like 2 years ago--haha), I will be here blogging about a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Hope you enjoy my weekly post of all that is me!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment